what do these options do exactly? i can't seem to find documentation

i grep of the code and only see it in logic.options ...

  • Soren Macbeth at Apr 23, 2014 at 12:31 am
    :reducers sets the number of reduce tasks for a subquery

    :spill-threshold sets the cascading spill threshold for map-side
    aggregations

    It would be awesome if we could get these added to the docs (I've been
    meaning to, but haven't had the time)

    http://about.me/soren