I'm a new cascalog user. What is the best way to use Hbase as a source or
sink tap with cascalog ? Is there a comprehensive tutorial/code sample on
this ? Most of the links thrown by Google seem to be very old.. I was
wondering if things have changed with respect to using Hbase with cascalog.

  • Ben Orlowitz at May 5, 2014 at 7:38 pm
    I was hoping for some advice here as well. My Hbase row key is a compound
    key- a byte array consisting of three longs. It would be super helpful to
    have an example that shows how to use Hbase as source and sink in a
    production environment, especially where more involved functions (than say
    Bytes/toBytes) are required to serialize and deserialize the row keys (or
    other fields).

    Ben