Fellow Cascalogicians,

We've been building some more stuff with Cascalog. You can see the results here:

http://openhealthdata.cdehub.org/

The code is here:

https://github.com/CDECatapult/cdec.openhealthdata

There is no possible way we would have gone from nothing to website in
4 weeks without cascalog and clojure. Thanks!

The queries are pretty simple at the moment, but we're going to build
more over the next weeks and we'll keep releasing the code as we go
along.

cheers,
Bruce

--
@otfrom | CTO & co-founder @MastodonC | mastodonc.com
See recent coverage of us in the Economist http://econ.st/WeTd2i and

  • Sam Ritchie at Jul 26, 2013 at 4:03 pm
    Wow! Really great stuff, Bruce. As you guys move forward, perhaps I can
    get you to add a note to the "Who's Using Cascalog?" page?

    https://github.com/nathanmarz/cascalog/wiki/Who%27s-using-Cascalog

    I love seeing Cascalog used to generate data for maps. When this tool
    chain's story for map tile generation gets a bit better, magical things
    are going to happen.
    Bruce Durling July 26, 2013 6:36 AM
    Fellow Cascalogicians,

    We've been building some more stuff with Cascalog. You can see the
    results here:

    http://openhealthdata.cdehub.org/

    The code is here:

    https://github.com/CDECatapult/cdec.openhealthdata

    There is no possible way we would have gone from nothing to website in
    4 weeks without cascalog and clojure. Thanks!

    The queries are pretty simple at the moment, but we're going to build
    more over the next weeks and we'll keep releasing the code as we go
    along.

    cheers,
    Bruce
    --