I would like to output a dot file explaining the workflow using JCascalog.
Calling the method like this :

Util.bootSimpleFn("cascalog.api", "explain").invoke(outputPath, query);

throws the following error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Attempting to call unbound fn:
#'cascalog.api/explain
at clojure.lang.Var$Unbound.throwArity(Var.java:43)
at clojure.lang.AFn.invoke(AFn.java:43)
at clojure.lang.Var.invoke(Var.java:419)
Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? I am not too familiar with
Clojure.

  • PK at May 29, 2013 at 6:21 pm
    nevermind. I just switched from *Api.execute()* method to

    Flow flow = *Api.compileFlow*(sink, sourceQuery);
    flow.writeDOT(path);
    flow.complete();
    And didn't the explain method.