We use midje-cascalog for testing cascalog code. However, midje-cascalog
breaks when used with midje 1.5, and the most recent commit to
midje-cascalog was about a year ago.

Is midje-cascalog still being developed, and are there any plans to update
it so that it is compatible with midje 1.5 (and future versions)?

How do others go about testing cascalog code?

Best,
Peter

  • Sam Ritchie at Feb 14, 2013 at 6:21 pm
    Hey Peter,

    Midje-cascalog seemed fairly feature complete, so my development on it slowed. I find it to be incredibly useful for testing cascalog flows at the repl and in tests.

    All we need is for someone to take a stab at fixing the bugs introduced by 1.5. I'd love to see a pull request if you have the time. Otherwise, could you make an issue at https://github.com/sritchie/midje-cascalog?

    Thanks,
    Sam

    --
    Sam Ritchie, Twitter Inc