I could have sworn with cascalog at some point I came across some way to
run a job and specify whether to delete, or add to an existing directory
when running the job. But I can't seem to find it. Any pointers?

Search Discussions

  • Robin Kraft at Nov 6, 2012 at 5:37 am
    One option: (hfs-seqfile "output/path/" :sinkmode :replace)

    Details here:

    http://nathanmarz.github.com/cascalog/cascalog.api.html#var-hfs-tap

    I could have sworn with cascalog at some point I came across some way to
    run a job and specify whether to delete, or add to an existing directory
    when running the job. But I can't seem to find it. Any pointers?
  • Ryan Stradling at Nov 6, 2012 at 12:33 pm
    Awesome. Thanks a lot.

    Sent from my iPhone
    One option: (hfs-seqfile "output/path/" :sinkmode :replace)

    Details here:

    http://nathanmarz.github.com/cascalog/cascalog.api.html#var-hfs-tap

    I could have sworn with cascalog at some point I came across some way to run a job and specify whether to delete, or add to an existing directory when running the job. But I can't seem to find it. Any pointers?

groupcascalog-user @
categoriesclojure, hadoop
postedNov 5, '12 at 8:18p
activeNov 6, '12 at 12:33p
websiteclojure.org
irc#clojure

2 users in discussion

Ryan Stradling: 2 posts Robin Kraft: 1 post