Hi everyone,

I'm trying to write the results of my cascalog query to riak. Do I
need to write a custom cascading tap to Riak in order to write
cascalog query results to riak? Is there a pure-clojure way to create
a custom output tap?

Thanks,
Shawn

Search Discussions

  • Nathan Marz at Jun 9, 2012 at 6:27 am
    One way to do it is with a custom output tap. Theoretically you could make
    a Clojure wrapper to the Java interface, but it's probably easier to do it
    in Java.

    Alternatively, you can open connections and write to Riak within your query
    itself, but keep in mind that those tasks can re-execute if there are
    failures.

    --
    Twitter: @nathanmarz
    http://nathanmarz.com