Hi guys,

I am fetching several fields from a source RDBMS with dbmigrate-cascading.
My cascalog query actually generates one file per fetched field, with
thrifting in the process.
This works very well with hfs-seqfile and adequate templating options.
Now when I use a properly configured LZO lib and the hfs-lzo-thrift sink
tap, it doesn't work anymore.
Note that if I don't use templating in LZO tap, things work very well.
Any hints regarding this issue would be very welcome!
Actual implementation is here : https://gist.github.com/2867633

Cheers,
François Le Lay
@lelayf

Search Discussions

  • Nathan Marz at Jun 8, 2012 at 9:09 am
    Showing the actual error you're getting would be helpful in diagnosing this
    issue.

    --
    Twitter: @nathanmarz
    http://nathanmarz.com

groupcascalog-user @
categoriesclojure, hadoop
postedJun 4, '12 at 10:29a
activeJun 8, '12 at 9:09a
websiteclojure.org
irc#clojure

2 users in discussion

Nathan Marz: 1 post François Le Lay: 1 post