Hi everyone,

I wrote a nice app, but it's quite boring when you get an login page first,
so we design a nice splash screen to be show before the login page.
It has two links: Subscribe and Log In

Our main page it's rendered on the home.ctp

how can I show: Splash -> login -> home?

thanks!

BTW I'm using cakephp 2.0

--
Like Us on FacekBook https://www.facebook.com/CakePHP

---

  • Lowpass at Sep 28, 2012 at 7:21 pm
    I was going to suggest you make the splash page a static html file,
    but you'd need to set the splash page as the DirectoryIndex, which
    would interfere with webroot/index.php.

    You could set the loginRedirect to point to PagesController, action =>
    splash (don't forget to allow() this action). But then whenever a
    sesion timed out, the user would get the splash page instead of the
    login.