I am looking for some help to setup gebo admin template for my project,
please share any useful links/info .

gebo admin template is the paid one and help is required to port that in
cakephp.

  • Tilen Majerle at Aug 10, 2012 at 3:34 pm
    and what ?
    we can now find this template or what ?

    omg..

    --
    Lep pozdrav, Tilen Majerle
    http://majerle.eu

    I am looking for some help to setup gebo admin template for my project,
    please share any useful links/info .

    gebo admin template is the paid one and help is required to port that in
    cakephp.

  • MetZ at Aug 11, 2012 at 12:03 am
    http://whatswhat.no/development/framework/cakephp-2/451-how-to-create-admin-panel-with-own-theme-in-cakephp

    Have fun :)

    I am looking for some help to setup gebo admin template for my project,
    please share any useful links/info .

    gebo admin template is the paid one and help is required to port that in
    cakephp.

  • Rchavik at Aug 11, 2012 at 3:36 am
    why is it running wordpress? :p
    I am looking for some help to setup gebo admin template for my project,
    please share any useful links/info .

    gebo admin template is the paid one and help is required to port that in
    cakephp.

  • MetZ at Aug 11, 2012 at 11:09 am
    Just a blog site.. and I did not have the time to build an app for it... =)

    -Tom