Cakephp PHP 2.0 is back on the 1.1 era with this kind of functions,
unstable and unreliable... they are making us to loose our time!
On Monday, March 26, 2012 8:41:08 PM UTC+2, Benjamin Allison wrote:

I was confused too... I just followed the tutorial verbatim, but any
logged in user could edit or delete another's posts...
--
Our newest site for the community: CakePHP Video Tutorials http://tv.cakephp.org
Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://ask.cakephp.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.

  • AD7six at Aug 2, 2012 at 12:20 pm