Grokbase Groups PHP cake-php May 2012
plz help me how to run a simple helloword program in cake php using
xamp

i have created one file in controller with name testers_controller.php

<?php
class TestersController extends Controller{
var $uses=null;
var $autoRender=false;
function sayHello(){
echo 'Hello, CakePHP!';
?>

but i got 2 errors

like
TestersController could not be found.

Create the class TestersController below in file: app\Controller
\TestersController.php
Notice: If you want to customize this error message, create app\View
\Errors\missing_controller.ctp.

--
Our newest site for the community: CakePHP Video Tutorials http://tv.cakephp.org
Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://ask.cakephp.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.

  • Stork at May 25, 2012 at 12:23 pm

    i have created one file in controller with name testers_controller.php ...
    Create the class TestersController below in file: app\Controller
    \TestersController.php
    Can you read?
    Also, your controllers should extend AppController

    --
    Our newest site for the community: CakePHP Video Tutorials http://tv.cakephp.org
    Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://ask.cakephp.org and help others with their CakePHP related questions.

  • Jeremy Burns | Class Outfit at May 25, 2012 at 12:24 pm
    You're really not going to get help with that if you haven't even looked at the comprehensive tutorial and online guides, else we'll end up gradually writing your app for you (which *isn't* going to happen).

    Jeremy Burns
    Class Outfit

    http://www.classoutfit.com