Hi,

What's the easiest way to get the list of all --extra-vars parameters which
are given for ansible-playbook playbook.yaml command?
I'd like to write an ansible module/script which saves those parameters in
some file.

Thanks,
Wojtek

  • James Martin at Jan 29, 2015 at 4:41 am
    Why not just use an extra vars file? Extra vars can be json or yaml files:

    --extra-vars "@some_file.yml"
    --extra-vars "@some_file.json"