I'm trying to achieve the following behavior via the Ansible-Docker module

    1. Check if currently deployed container image is of desired version; if
    so, exit else proceed
    2. Pull updated image
    3. Stop/remove currently deployed container image
    4. Start new container image

I know using 'latest' would give this type of behavior, but we really want
to be able to specify the specific version to check for.

  • Peter Mooshammer at Jan 13, 2015 at 5:27 pm
    Yeah - that would be a nice feature :-)

    A pull only option in the docker module, that lets you know if you have to
    restart the service or not. And restarts AFTER the pull is complete.

    Peter