Hi list,

I'm having a problem with a freshly started Ubuntu VM when I like to run my
playbook. I'm doing a very simple apt:update_cache=yes. The task fails with
the following error: apt.cache.FetchFailedException: E:Problem executing
scripts APT::Update::Post-Invoke-Success 'touch
/var/lib/apt/periodic/update-success-stamp 2>/dev/null || true',
E:Sub-process returned an error code

Here is the full log: https://dpaste.de/UNCo

It seems that updating the information about the last update fails. But
when I log in to the server and run the touch command manually it returns
with the exit code of 0. Running `sudo apt-get update` manually also
succeeds.

I'm running ansible 1.7.2 and the host is a Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS (GNU/Linux
3.13.0-36-generic x86_64) system.

What could I be doing wrong?

Thanks,
Leonard