Just installed latest Android-X86 on my EEE 701 all fine but can not get it
to output to external display on bootup

I get the first part of the boot show on both the EEE and external but as
soon as the Android logo appears the external monitor shows no picture.

My idea longterm is to have this device under my 42" LCD TV in the lounge.

Any help greatly recvd.

Many thanks

  • Ralf ranfyy at Jul 20, 2012 at 6:06 pm

    Just installed latest Android-X86 on my EEE 701 all fine but can not get
    it to output to external display on bootup

    I get the first part of the boot show on both the EEE and external but as
    soon as the Android logo appears the external monitor shows no picture.

    My idea longterm is to have this device under my 42" LCD TV in the lounge.

    Any help greatly recvd.

    Many thanks
    I have an eeePC 1015PX, but I think it should work for you too:
    http://ranf.wordpress.com/2012/03/30/android-x86-on-the-eee-1015px

  • Rui Carmo at Jul 22, 2012 at 8:58 am