I am doing my PhD in Android security models. Do you have some resources
that explain in great detail Android internals?

  • Josh Armour at Mar 18, 2016 at 1:32 am
    There is always the official documentation here:
    https://source.android.com/security/index.html#android-security-program-overview

    You can also check out a book like this one:
    https://www.nostarch.com/androidsecurity
    I am doing my PhD in Android security models. Do you have some resources
    that explain in great detail Android internals?

  • Eduardo Aguirre at Mar 18, 2016 at 1:46 am
    Thanks. However I want something with more detail than the official
    documentation. The book seems good.

    I am doing my PhD in Android security models. Do you have some resources
    that explain in great detail Android internals?
  • Babu at Mar 18, 2016 at 4:34 am
    Refer to Android Hacker's Handbook by no starch press:
    http://www.amazon.in/Android-Hackers-Handbook-Joshua-Drake/dp/812654922X?tag=googinhydr18418-21&tag=googinkenshoo-21&ascsubtag=24cdab1f-4b31-4256-8136-d730f61c5106
    Thanks. However I want something with more detail than the official
    documentation. The book seems good.

    I am doing my PhD in Android security models. Do you have some resources
    that explain in great detail Android internals?
  • Anant Shrivastava at Mar 18, 2016 at 5:10 am
    I suppose for security internal's https://www.nostarch.com/androidsecurity
    titled as "Android Security Internals An In-Depth Guide to Android's
    Security Architecture by Nikolay Elenkov" is a much indepth read.