The only contacts on Google are from Google+. Nothing from my phone. I
"starred" them yesterday because Google+ has a contact line-item intimating
that but still nothing.

All the available options, i.e. sync, active, are on the phone. My contacts
only get to Lookout's sync, not Google's.

How do I get them to the big cloud?

  • Lucas Palma at Feb 29, 2012 at 4:11 pm
    Have you tried to export your contacts to a file (Contacts >
    Import/Export > Export to file), and then import this file on your
    gmail?
    The only contacts on Google are from Google+. Nothing from my phone. I
    "starred" them yesterday because Google+ has a contact line-item intimating
    that but still nothing.

    All the available options, i.e. sync, active, are on the phone. My contacts
    only get to Lookout's sync, not Google's.

    How do I get them to the big cloud?

  • David Baron at Mar 1, 2012 at 3:15 pm

    Have you tried to export your contacts to a file (Contacts >
    Import/Export > Export to file), and then import this file on your
    gmail?
    This could always be done. But is not the whole point is that these should
    sync automatically.

  • Lucas Palma at Mar 1, 2012 at 5:20 pm
    I think that you can also edit and merge contact by contact, so they
    will receive the updates...