Thanks Dianne,

Where is the RAM wasted? I've read in different posts that if shared
classes are loaded separately by an application, they will stay in
private mem of that app and not shared anymore. Every app will have
its own copy of those classes that were supposed to be shared, right?

I guess Zygote cannot guess in advance or run time which classes will
be shared.