Hi All!

Last time we had a number of issues with Android 4.0.3 devices, so this
time we decided to organize a beta-testing before the final publishing.
Major updates in this release are related to Android 4.3 support, including
fixed native camera.

So, we invite everybody for beta testing of the new OpenCV Manager. You can
find it on Google Play<https://play.google.com/apps/testing/org.opencv.engine>.
Please try your apps with this new version, and report all found issues to
code.opencv.org.

Regards,
Alexander Smorkalov,
OpenCV developer

--

---

  • Mohamed Gad-elrab at Sep 13, 2013 at 11:50 pm
    I allowed beta testing but I am facing a problem with latest update dated
    8th Sept. It stuck in OpencvLoader stage each time I run my app or any
    sample app and loads forever. When I downgraded to previous version it
    gives black screen in my app that uses opencv 2.4.6.

    My device is samsung galaxy S plus with android 2.3.3

    What can I do ?

    thank you

    Last time we had a number of issues with Android 4.0.3 devices, so this
    time we decided to organize a beta-testing before the final publishing.
    Major updates in this release are related to Android 4.3 support, including
    fixed native camera.

    So, we invite everybody for beta testing of the new OpenCV Manager. You
    can find it on Google Play<https://play.google.com/apps/testing/org.opencv.engine>.
    Please try your apps with this new version, and report all found issues to
    code.opencv.org.

    Regards,
    Alexander Smorkalov,
    OpenCV developer