Quick question: when working with OpenCV and the Android camera to
create a panorama, how would you determine when the camera has moved far
enough to the right to stop and take the next exposure? Is there a
formula to determine when the camera has moved far enough? Do you just
want to move less, and let the stitching code handle it? What's the best
way?

Just in case I missed it in a search, or in the docs, etc., please feel
free to answer with an RTFM ... but please tell me which FM. :-)

Thanks,
--jim

--
THE SCORE: ME: 2 CANCER: 0
73 DE N5IAL (/4) MiSTie #49997 < Running Mac OS X Lion >

"sigh, once upon a time T-1 was fast...."
--seen in alt.sysadmin.net-abuse.email

groupandroid-opencv @
categoriesandroid
postedDec 26, '12 at 5:28p