I'm trying to convert the mat I receive in the method onCameraFrame(Mat
inputMat){} to a Bitmap using opencv.android.Utils.matToBitmap

That method requires input of the mat and a bitmap of the same size. To
create a bitmap of the same size, I am accessing the mat's width and height
(I have also tried rows and cols).

The height/rows value always returns as 0. The width returns 640, the
correct value.

  • Andrey Pavlenko at Dec 14, 2012 at 7:37 am
    This is weird, never faced this, what does *Mat::size()* return in this
    case?

groupandroid-opencv @
categoriesandroid
postedDec 14, '12 at 7:22a
activeDec 14, '12 at 7:37a
websiteandroid.com

2 users in discussion

Alistair Stead: 1 post Andrey Pavlenko: 1 post