Hello everyone, I'm a college student from Indonesia, and I'm totally new
for android development

I already download an *OpenCV-2.4.3-android-sdk.zip* from source forge, and
I already following the tutorial from this tutorial site<http://docs.opencv.org/doc/tutorials/introduction/android_binary_package/android_dev_intro.html#android-dev-intro>,
I already updated the Android SDK tools and Android SDK Platform tools, I
also downloaded the Android NDK (I extract it and put it on
D:\Developer-Zone\adt-bundle-windows\android-ndk-r8c) and CDT plugin for
eclipse,
I also already make the NDKROOT environment variable (I'm using *windows 7
64 bit*), but when I import the *OpenCV-2.4.3-android-sdk *into workspace I
got some errors, especially in folder OpenCv Library, it said that
"*The container 'Android Dependencies' references non existing library
'D:\Download\Compressed\OpenCV-2.4.3-android-sdk\sdk\java\bin\opencv
library - 2.4.3.jar'*"
I have some question:

1. Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem please?
2. I also read tutorial from Stanford (Stanford Tutorial<http://www.stanford.edu/class/ee368/Android/Tutorial-2-OpenCV-for-Android-Setup-Windows.pdf>),
this tutorial said that we're using cygwin. Is that a must?

thank you for your attention

groupandroid-opencv @
categoriesandroid
postedDec 4, '12 at 8:54a