Hi there! I DO HAVE the latest version of OpenCV Manager, and have Tegra 3
pack installed on my Nexus 7. However, none sample works, showing a black
screen, except "OpenCV for Tegra Demo". After I uninstalled the Tegra 3
pack, everything works perfectly.
I'd like know without the Tegra 3 pack, do I lose anything, or do I NEED
to install any other pack instead through developing ?
Thanks!

Victor

  • Tim Tailer at Nov 27, 2012 at 6:11 am
    OpenCV Developers say, that bug be fix on 2.4.4. release

    --
  • Andrey Pavlenko at Dec 4, 2012 at 1:37 pm
    If you installed the latest OpenCV Manager from Market, you don't need

groupandroid-opencv @
categoriesandroid
postedNov 26, '12 at 8:07a
activeDec 4, '12 at 1:37p