hi
i 'm doing PCA computation and after i get the mean and the eigenvectors i
want to save them to file (of course the type is 32fc1)
and as you know (Highgui.imwrite) method don't support this type and i need
to pre convert it to a type (8 or 16) and this will make a loos of precision
so is there any way to save them not by (Highgui.imwrite) , there is a way
by xml file but in android i could not find the classes for it
my last hope is to implement my own code to write and read floating point
images.
so have you anothe opinion please let me have it >
thank

  • Rui Marques at Oct 13, 2012 at 2:11 pm
    Hi mustafa, I do not have a good solution for your problem but that is an
    interesting question. My advice would be for you to ask it at
    http://answers.opencv.org
    I think it is a suitable question for the answers site, but please, make an
    effort to better format your question's text.

    You are correct that OpenCV's XML/YAML persistence (
    http://docs.opencv.org/modules/core/doc/xml_yaml_persistence.html?highlight=persistence) is
    not available for Android. Now that I remember, one day I needed to save
    something as XML-similar as so I used the *gson *library -
    http://code.google.com/p/google-gson/. This library allows you to save/load
    Java classes to the JSON format (JSON is somehow similar to XML/YAML).
    i 'm doing PCA computation and after i get the mean and the eigenvectors i
    want to save them to file (of course the type is 32fc1)
    and as you know (Highgui.imwrite) method don't support this type and i
    need to pre convert it to a type (8 or 16) and this will make a loos of
    precision
    so is there any way to save them not by (Highgui.imwrite) , there is a way
    by xml file but in android i could not find the classes for it
    my last hope is to implement my own code to write and read floating point
    images.
    so have you anothe opinion please let me have it >
    thank

groupandroid-opencv @
categoriesandroid
postedOct 9, '12 at 8:21a