I'm doing some frame-by-frame processing on an avi file using opencv C
apis. I then use NDK to create shared libraries to use in my app. I want to
display these processed frames in the UI rapidly so that it looks like a
continuous video. Can I use highgui to create a named window and then
display these frames?

Search Discussions

  • Andrey Pavlenko at Jun 29, 2012 at 1:35 pm
    Currently OpenCV on Android doesn't support operations with windows (see
    'highgui'), neither video decoding/encoding.
  • He Jibo at Jun 29, 2012 at 1:37 pm
    Then, is there a way to save the images into a video after operation with
    OpenCV?
    I hope to know this too.
    He Jibo
    Department of Psychology,
    University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign,
    603 East Daniel St.,
    Champaign, IL 61820
    website: www.hejibo.info