Currently, AIDE is lacking Javadoc support, which is useful when looking up
method definitions and documentations created by other developers.

I'm sure due to limitations, there won't be a fully-implemented Javadoc
support for AIDE. However, if there is a custom support for writing
documentation in source codes and allowing AIDE to display the
documentation to us, it will be great.

Custom support may include code format specific to AIDE, or a simple way of
showing up Toast messages, so that we can see the definitions that were
defined by the developers.

Please do consider this for future versions. Thanks in advance.