I was editing some code while on the bus, and when I pressed Save AIDE popped up a dialog saying it could save: "Get access: Error in in-app billing. Please verify that: - the device is connected to the internet..."

This seems excessively inconvenient for paying customers.
Any way this can be fixed?

Pv

  • Android IDE at Mar 20, 2014 at 5:12 pm
    You don't need to be connected to the internet constantly. The Google
    Play Store App caches in-app purchase information and only requires
    connection to the internet intermittedly. This works fine in our
    tests.
    I was editing some code while on the bus, and when I pressed Save AIDE popped up a dialog saying it could save: "Get access: Error in in-app billing. Please verify that: - the device is connected to the internet..."

    This seems excessively inconvenient for paying customers.
    Any way this can be fixed?

    Pv

    AIDE Team
    Twitter - @AndroidIDE