I've implemented a XMPP based CCS server based on Smack. I noticed that for
Device-to-Server messages, they only ever go to 1 single CCS server (XMPP
client).

Messaging seems to work on a failover mode, even when there are multiple
CCS servers connected to Google, there's a primary that gets all
device-to-server messages. When the secondary server only gets messages
when the primary server disconnects.

Is there a way to configure my connection to work in a roundrobin manner,
so that incoming messages from Device-to-Server will be sent in a round
robin manner across to all connected CCS servers?

  • Flash Bump at May 14, 2014 at 8:05 am
    I observed a different behavior, stated here<http://stackoverflow.com/q/22416367/3421664>
    For me a kind of dispatching is already implemented, although I don't know
    if it's a round robin or a load balancing based mechanism.