I've looked up and down the documentation and the web, but I haven't found
anything that explicits says whether there is a limit to the number of
registration ids that can be included in the registration_ids array. I saw
that there is a 4k limit, but that seems to be only to the payload data.
  Can someone please clarify? I'm potentially sending over 1000
registration ids in one request alone.

Thanks,
Carlos

  • Rajeshwaran shree at May 9, 2014 at 10:19 am
    Ya we too have same doubt that whether we want to pay for sending more than
    1000 device at a time? or this limitation related to GCM server
    Performance logic
    I've looked up and down the documentation and the web, but I haven't found
    anything that explicits says whether there is a limit to the number of
    registration ids that can be included in the registration_ids array. I saw
    that there is a 4k limit, but that seems to be only to the payload data.
    Can someone please clarify? I'm potentially sending over 1000
    registration ids in one request alone.

    Thanks,
    Carlos
  • Rajeshwaran shree at May 9, 2014 at 10:20 am
    Ya we too have same doubt that whether we want to pay for sending more than
    1000 device at a time? or this limitation related to GCM server
    Performance logic
    Hope support team will make clear regarding this,
    Thanks in Advance,
    Rajeshwaran Shree