Hi

Does any one have a working example of getting a connection to the GCM
Cloud Connection Server (CCS) XMPP using Erlang. I know that it is just an
XMPP connection so I should be able to get it to work but I haven't had any
luck with exmpp (https://github.com/processone/exmpp) so far. Was hoping
that someone here may have done this or can recommend a client XMPP
library for erlang.

Thanks in advance,

  • Chris Clark at May 4, 2014 at 11:16 am
    I found out that the issue that I was having was caused by the example I
    was using not connecting with SSL.

    I wrote a client in erlang if any one needs it it can be found at
    https://github.com/MutiIO/GCM_CCS <https://github.com/MutiIO/GCM_CCS>