Friends,
I have a doubt that
           If PushNotification Enabled App uninstalled, how GCM server knows
abt it ?.
           And how can I get App uninstallation info in 3rd party server
from GCM server?

Sorry, I ve repeated similar question....

  • Ralph Bergmann | the4thFloor.eu at Apr 25, 2014 at 8:06 pm
    http://developer.android.com/google/gcm/adv.html#unreg ;-)

    If PushNotification Enabled App uninstalled, how GCM server
    knows abt it ?.
    And how can I get App uninstallation info in 3rd party server
    from GCM server?

    Sorry, I ve repeated similar question....
  • Rajeshwaran shree at Apr 26, 2014 at 8:27 am
    Thanks for your reply Ralph