I am sending push notification using GCM and Java language. I have used
Sender and MulticastResult classes. I wants to know that using which
protocol my notifications are sent from server to GCM and from GCM to
mobile device? It is http or https or some thing else?

  • Seshachalam Malisetti at Apr 24, 2014 at 6:00 am
    From your server you can send with http, https or xmpp and from gcm server
    to mobile it is xmpp