could u post the answer getting same error ..
On Sunday, 12 August 2012 07:19:46 UTC+5:30, Muthukumar Veluswamy wrote:

Yes, there was a mistake on the number of items side. Thank you very much.
On Saturday, August 11, 2012 10:13:37 PM UTC+5:30, Jason Ross wrote:

It has a limit of 1000 devices per multicast message. If you're sending
JSON data it defaults to multicast. I'd guess that is the limit you're
hitting.

--
Jason
On Aug 11, 2012 12:34 PM, "Muthukumar Veluswamy" <mut...@gmail.com>