Hello!

We have an APN in all our Android Devices, that means that we are blocking
some sites and ips based on rules that we can define in our firewall. This
prevents users to access sites/services like Facebook, Twitter, etc.

The problem is just because I don't know how to unblock only GCM. There is
a set of IPs or URLs or maybe ports that I can unblock to have GCM up and
running?

Regards,

RM

  • Costin Manolache at Apr 2, 2014 at 6:09 pm
    What is APN ?

    GCM runs on 5228/5229 - any google server could handle the traffic ,the
    list is pretty large and google doesn't publishes the
    list of all IPs since it's very large and changes.

    Costin

    https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-gcm/10252dd7-f01b-49a6-b395-4d80ea19450d%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-gcm/10252dd7-f01b-49a6-b395-4d80ea19450d%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
    .