can we connect to google gcm ccs server from localhost ( not from a static
ip ) ? i used a micro instance on ec2 with elastic ip to connect to ccs
server. The key is generated for the elastic ip. Now i would like to know
if we can connect to ccs from localhost, will be useful in development
process.

  • Flash Bump at Mar 26, 2014 at 11:01 am
    Hi there,
    If you wish to connect your app server to localhost, you need to forward
    your tcp requests to CCS server.
    I use *stunnel* in client mode here.
    Every time my app server binds to localhost, stunnel binds to ccs and acts
    as a TCP proxy.
    I hope this is what you mean by *"connect from localhost".*