Just wondering if Google Developers Console can be configured via API / web
service?
We want to register our new Android apps for GCM access on the Google
Developers Console, rather than adding the "<hash>;<packageId>" pair for
each android app manually

  • Anil VK at Mar 19, 2014 at 6:13 pm
    I am facing the same issue too. I need to automate creation of Google API
    project during installation of a server which I have created. Any help on
    this would be very useful.

    <I am new here. Is there a way to follow this post so that anytime someone
    updates, I can get a notification?>

    Thanks,
    Anil
    Just wondering if Google Developers Console can be configured via API /
    web service?
    We want to register our new Android apps for GCM access on the Google
    Developers Console, rather than adding the "<hash>;<packageId>" pair for
    each android app manually
  • Flash Bump at Mar 26, 2014 at 12:28 pm
    You should check this answer i gave here<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22453363/>,
    this might help.