Hi All,

It seems no one from answers the q's here ? Please share your view on the
below.

I want to use ccs upstreaming messages to send the messages from my
application to the app ccs server. I have written the code for ccs app
server and its connected to the gcm server. Sometimes the sent messages are
delivered to server quickly like instant but most of the times they dont.
All my messages contain the ttl as 0 in the gcm.send() function. If i try
to send more messages with ttl 0 gcm gives "Too Many Messages error". Is
there any way to find whether the sent message via upstream method is
delivered to ccs server(any ack to client app even before the message
reaching the our xmpp app server) ? How the gcm client deals with the
ttl's of different messages. ( lets say first 10 messages does not have a
ttl and 11th message has a ttl of 5 and after that 2 messages with ttl 0
). How are these messages going to be delivered to the ccs server in which
order if all the messages sent continuously in less than 5 seconds ?

This upstreaming is only good it has client acks for sent messages and
reliability ?

Anyone feel it ?

Thanks,
Abbiya

  • Liza Jenifer at Mar 1, 2014 at 2:19 pm
    Well! It's useful group and this article as well, You have great collection,
    I'm really glad to join this group. I think very API key we've generated in
    the new portal is invalid. Since every key returns unauthorized in the new
    portal,
    even across projects, we can only conclude that something isn't set up
    properly
    in the portal itself. I would like to say Thanks for sharing this article.
    Wholesale Android Tablet<http://www.chinavasion.com/china/wholesale/Android_Tablets/>| Cheap
    Android Tablet <http://www.chinavasion.com/china/wholesale/Android_Tablets/>

    On Saturday, February 8, 2014 11:52:07 PM UTC+5, Seshachalam Malisetti