I have a C# server app that is getting timeouts on the HttpWebRequest every
so often. I'm thinking that my code is tearing down the connection
prematurely due to timeouts on my side. What should these timeouts be set
to to ensure that any timeout won't happen on my side?

Thanks,
Andrew

  • Seshachalam Malisetti at Feb 8, 2014 at 6:59 pm
    I dont know C# at all. i could not understand the question. Are you trying
    to send push msgs with HTTP server ? Are there timeouts in XMPP server
    connection ?
    I have a C# server app that is getting timeouts on the HttpWebRequest
    every so often. I'm thinking that my code is tearing down the connection
    prematurely due to timeouts on my side. What should these timeouts be set
    to to ensure that any timeout won't happen on my side?

    Thanks,
    Andrew
  • Andrew Westberg at Feb 8, 2014 at 8:30 pm
    I'm using the HTTPS interface for sending GCM push messages. There is no
    XMPP involved.