Hello,

I'm using GCM for server to device messages and everything works fine so
far. But I get a strange behaviour of canonical_id results concerning one
of my test (physical) devices:

Logging on phone says: Registration fine and registration only done ones.

Result at server sending a message to this device contains a canonical id
which is *exactly *the registration_id used.

The push works fine at this device nevertheless, but I don't understand the
reason for getting an canonical_id in that case or is it just a bug of GCM
at Google side?

Regards,
Sebastian