Since I did factory reset on Nexus 4 running Android 4.4.2 KOT49H, my date
& time always set to Central European Time though I live in Indonesia. I
have to manually set the timezone to Western Indonesian Time in order to
get it correctly sync. I wonder how to force Android to sync its date &
time with the correct Operator Network. Is Android using network time
protocol? How to set it to particular NTP server if it is? Can't find any
in /etc/ntp.conf. :)

I post the bugreports in one of Android Issues Tracker regarding network
time but it seems it got labeled as Wrong Forum status. I also posted in
Nexus 4 Groups but seems got no attention at all. This is kind of annoying
since I heavily dependant on my phone alarm. Haha

    - https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=39951#c280
    -
    http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/nexus/nexus-4/ZK5giHxBe0Y