I received this more-or-less anonymous contact that was very non-specific.
I responded back with pleasantries but it occurred to me that maybe this
was something else, like a fishing expedition. Did anyone else receive this
message in the last week or so?
*mgm <mgm***sf@gmail.com>**

I respect and admire creativity and intellect. The effort that goes into
your excellent work is greatly appreciated.

It's understandable and obvious how personally you feel about it.
Unsolicited word of advice; it would pay to be a little less harsh with
your replies to negative posts. I, for one, would hesitate to advertise in,
download, or buy a product who's developer responds to client concerns with
disdain bordering on hostility.

They may actually be idiots but it reflects well on you to ignore the
obvious. Be more circumspect and generous of spirit and the same will
inevitably come back to you.

Be well and stay great!*

  • Mike Wolfson at Oct 30, 2013 at 9:21 pm

    *mgm <mgm***s...@gmail.com <javascript:>>**

    I respect and admire creativity and intellect. The effort that goes into
    your excellent work is greatly appreciated.

    It's understandable and obvious how personally you feel about it.
    Unsolicited word of advice; it would pay to be a little less harsh with
    your replies to negative posts. I, for one, would hesitate to advertise in,
    download, or buy a product who's developer responds to client concerns with
    disdain bordering on hostility.

    They may actually be idiots but it reflects well on you to ignore the
    obvious. Be more circumspect and generous of spirit and the same will
    inevitably come back to you.

    Be well and stay great!*
  • Mike Wolfson at Oct 30, 2013 at 9:24 pm
    It looks legit to me. I didn't receive anything like this.
[...]

  • Chris Triton at Oct 30, 2013 at 9:31 pm
    Me neither. Most of the time those are full of compliments and text that
    clearly copy past info from apps and contact details from Play
    *mgm <mgm***s...@gmail.com>**

    I respect and admire creativity and intellect. The effort that goes into
    your excellent work is greatly appreciated.

    It's understandable and obvious how personally you feel about it.
    Unsolicited word of advice; it would pay to be a little less harsh with
    your replies to negative posts. I, for one, would hesitate to advertise in,
    download, or buy a product who's developer responds to client concerns with
    disdain bordering on hostility.

    They may actually be idiots but it reflects well on you to ignore the
    obvious. Be more circumspect and generous of spirit and the same will
    inevitably come back to you.

    Be well and stay great!*
  • Nathan at Oct 31, 2013 at 10:00 pm
    Not recently, but I have received messages to that effect, though not an
    exact match. Could be from the same person or same personality type.

    Nathan