Suppose there are 4 tabs A,B,C,D.Initially I want to display tabs B,C,D on top and display the contents of tab A. Now if I press tab B it should display tabs A,C,D on top and display contents of tab B and similarly for all other tabs. How can this be done?

  • TreKing at Sep 9, 2013 at 7:57 pm

    Now if I press tab B it should display tabs A,C,D on top and display
    contents of tab B and similarly for all other tabs.
    How can this be done?

    Write the code to do as you describe. If you have a more specific question
    or are stuck on something more concrete, please clarify.