ask on the developer list with the same question for help.
On Aug 30, 2013 3:47 PM, wrote:

Today's Topic Summary

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/android-discuss/topics

- tic tac toe , multiplayer via bluetooth<#140d0fb8695e19b1_group_thread_0>[1 Update]

tic tac toe , multiplayer via bluetooth<http://groups.google.com/group/android-discuss/t/47a099651aeb894c>

benjamin varghese <varghese.benjamin09@gmail.com> Aug 30 08:39AM -0700

hey !

am new to android and was using the sample api's using the bluetooth
chat
code i created a tic tac toe game,

i'm able to connect two devices via bluetooth and can use the
bluetooth
name as the opponent's name

eg if my device name is "ABC" and opponents "DEF"
then the names in my device will be You : 0 DEF: 0

opponets device will have names YOU : 0 ABC : 0
( the score is initially set to 0).

*where the problem is :*

each of these device consider it as player 1 and can make a move. But
want to restrict it, the player who first tries to connect the device
gets
the 1st move and then the other.

how can i deal with the situation ??? please help