Thought I would share something I've found.

https://www.lucidchart.com/

I was looking for something so

    - I could mockup some layouts to give to other developers or designers.
    - My graphics guy from around the world could design some nicer looking
    layouts or beautify mine.
    - I could make some quick specs to get quotes or assign tasks.

I had my graphics guy play around with it and he says it is easy to use.
Besides that, you can do ios mockups, wireframes, flowcharts, and lots of
different software diagrams.

Basically, it is like Visio for the web. I liked Visio. I designed a home
landscape and sprinkler system in it once.

And no, I don't have an affiliation with them or get commissions.

Nathan

  • Prashant Singh at Aug 24, 2013 at 2:48 pm
    this is good . thanks for sharing . I use and live Balsamiq but i like the
    Android Dialouge and other functionalities of this tool

    Cheers

    Thought I would share something I've found.

    https://www.lucidchart.com/

    I was looking for something so

    - I could mockup some layouts to give to other developers or
    designers.
    - My graphics guy from around the world could design some nicer
    looking layouts or beautify mine.
    - I could make some quick specs to get quotes or assign tasks.

    I had my graphics guy play around with it and he says it is easy to use.
    Besides that, you can do ios mockups, wireframes, flowcharts, and lots of
    different software diagrams.

    Basically, it is like Visio for the web. I liked Visio. I designed a home
    landscape and sprinkler system in it once.

    And no, I don't have an affiliation with them or get commissions.

    Nathan

    Prashant Singh,
    Co-Founder, Signals <http://thesignals.net/>
    Email *:* prashant@thesignals.net
    Cell : +91-9910270434

      Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/wethesignals> |
    Twitter<https://twitter.com/TeamSignal>
    "If someone's using a PC to demo the Next Big Thing... then it's not the
    next big thing."~Russell Beattie