Hi all,

I'm seeing no more crediting to my balance in Google Wallet since August
2nd, even though I can see many orders coming in as usual.

Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

I'm talking about Payouts -> Transactions.

Regards

Raghav Sood
Mobile - +91 81 303 77248
Website - http://www.raghavsood.com/
Author - http://www.apress.com/9781430239451

  • Markus Punz at Aug 5, 2013 at 2:27 pm
    Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren!=20 =20 Vielen Dank f=FCr Ihre Nachricht, leider bin ich erst am
    19.8. wieder im B= =FCro.=20 Da Ihre Nachricht nicht automatisch weitergeleitet wird,
    kontaktieren Sie b= itte in dringenden F=E4llen Herrn Daniel Schmoll
    (daniel.schmoll@bdc.at) - = Tel: 0664 / 9114703 =20 Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen Markus Punz

  • Ott at Aug 5, 2013 at 2:51 pm
    I'm seeing the same problem in my Google Wallet merchant center, no credits
    or debits since 8/2/13, even though there should be.
    I'm seeing no more crediting to my balance in Google Wallet since August
    2nd, even though I can see many orders coming in as usual.

    Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

    I'm talking about Payouts -> Transactions.

    Regards

    Raghav Sood
    Mobile - +91 81 303 77248
    Website - http://www.raghavsood.com/
    Author - http://www.apress.com/9781430239451
  • Raghav Sood at Aug 5, 2013 at 3:29 pm
    Good to know I'm not the only one.

    I can see the revenue tab in the Developer Console listing update just fine
    though.

    Regards

    Raghav Sood
    Mobile - +91 81 303 77248
    Website - http://www.raghavsood.com/
    Author - http://www.apress.com/9781430239451

    I'm seeing the same problem in my Google Wallet merchant center, no
    credits or debits since 8/2/13, even though there should be.

    I'm seeing no more crediting to my balance in Google Wallet since August
    2nd, even though I can see many orders coming in as usual.

    Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

    I'm talking about Payouts -> Transactions.

    Regards

    Raghav Sood
    Mobile - +91 81 303 77248
    Website - http://www.raghavsood.com/