7.0 now supports the creation of HTML5 offline apps for any mobile device
Windows Tablet, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Google Android, and Apple
iPhone, iPod and iPod.
HTML5 support offers some advantages over the traditional native mobile
- Exploits the SQLite database engine embedded as Web SQL in most modern
mobile web browsers.
- The default look and feel can be changed by simply configuring the custom
style sheet (CSS) properties.
- Supports OTA (Over The Air) deployment via a simple URL.
- Free deployment to all supported devices including Windows Tablet,
Windows Phone, Blackberry, Google Android, and Apple iPhone, iPod and iPod.
- Totally avoids the app approval process mandated by many sites such as
the Apple App Store which alone can take weeks.
- All programming is driven by drag and drop or pull-down lists. Avoids low
level programming languages such as Java, C, Objective-C, HTML or Javscript
with hundreds of difficult commands and syntax.
- The MobiForms Developer creates an HTML app file defining the app look
and feel, business logic, validation rules and Web SQL database logic
HTML Folder in the MobiForms Settings window.
- Supports a corporate Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) strategy.
- Supports a corporate Cloud hosting strategy. Can be hosted by any
internal or external web server.
Unlike most competing products, MobiForms offers a total solution for a
once off licence fee without any of the traditional constraints.
Where a more sophisticated solution is required MobiForms still supports
the creation of native Android apps with camera, GPS and bar code support,
and realtime or offline connectivity to a range of industry standard
databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and SQLite.
The MobiForms Developer or the MobiForms Advanced Edition can be downloaded
from the MobiForms web site at: http://www.mobiforms.com.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android Discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/android-discuss.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.