Hi All,

If you haven't checked it out yet, look for "Your Weather", in quotes,
on Google Play, it has a new major Update.

In a Month or two we'll have an inexpensive paid version with looping RADAR
with Google Maps, and Storm/Hurricane Tracking.

Enjoy!

  • Joe131 at Aug 8, 2013 at 9:57 pm
    Update:

    I've looked at several Hurricane Tracking apps, and I
    think Hurricane Hound is one of the best.

    I think ours will be very close to that, and in some cases better.
    See attached shot, (early in development).

    Will be closely based on National Hurricane Center web pages,
    all using Google Maps.
    If you haven't checked it out yet, look for "Your Weather", in quotes,
    on Google Play, it has a new major Update.

    In a Month or two we'll have an inexpensive paid version with looping RADAR
    with Google Maps, and Storm/Hurricane Tracking.

    Enjoy!
  • Markus Punz at Aug 8, 2013 at 9:57 pm
    Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren!=20 =20 Vielen Dank f=FCr Ihre Nachricht, leider bin ich erst am
    19.8. wieder im B= =FCro.=20 Da Ihre Nachricht nicht automatisch weitergeleitet wird,
    kontaktieren Sie b= itte in dringenden F=E4llen Herrn Daniel Schmoll
    (daniel.schmoll@bdc.at) - = Tel: 0664 / 9114703 =20 Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen Markus Punz