Hi.

I know some of you are going to and maybe speaking at OSCON next week.

I didn't find enough material I was interested in to pay the fees, but
since this is in my metro area, I may get an exhibit hall pass so I can
come to some events and hang out with you all.

Let me know what the best way to find you.

Nathan

  • Mike Wolfson at Jul 19, 2013 at 11:15 pm
    I think you already know where to find me ;-).

    See you next week.

    -M
    I know some of you are going to and maybe speaking at OSCON next week.

    I didn't find enough material I was interested in to pay the fees, but
    since this is in my metro area, I may get an exhibit hall pass so I can
    come to some events and hang out with you all.

    Let me know what the best way to find you.

    Nathan
  • Nathan at Jul 19, 2013 at 11:53 pm