Hi everyone,

We're doing a psychology project on attention span and response timing, and
crowd sourcing the data through Android devices.

If you all could run this app once, it would really help

None of your personal data will ever be shared (we only take your gender,
name and age anyways, and you can give a pseudonym if you like).

You are most welcome to take the test multiple times if you like

Permissions:

ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - Used to collect a unique id for your device, so that if
you run the app multiple times we can still process the data

INTERNET - Used to submit the results. There are no ads or anything in the
app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.raghavsood.reactionattentiontest

Regards

Raghav Sood